Record browser for tSIP
tSIP softphone stores call recordings as wave files in its subdirectory. Files are playable by any audio player and record metadata is put into file name (with little complication from phone number being encoded with base64 with modified alphabet, although they still may be hard to manage as their number is growing.
This simple application presents records as sortable list with text filter. It lists files from \recordings\ subdirectory - just place executable in same place as tSIP softphone.
- Initial release: Version 0.0.1
- 2016.06.25 RecordViewer_0_1.zip
- double click on record starts playing
- list context menu: delete selected records
- file name is hidden by default from list (0 width column)
- reading and displaying contact descriptions from tSIP contacts file; by default uses first found *_contacts.json (file name may vary due to tSIP branding) file in application directory (RecordViewer should be extracted to same directory as tSIP), can be overriden by editing ini file
- sorting list by default starting from newest items
- 2020.10.30 RecordViewer_0_2.zip
- FIXED: if list was double clicked when playing previous, not newly selected file was played
- [Enter] on the file list works same as double clicking (starts or restarts playing)
- [Left] and [Right] on the file list or trackbar while playing are moving position by 5 seconds
- changed settings and "About" windows position to main window center
For quick access to RecordViewer consider adding "Execute" button to tSIP:
As with every programmable button - global and/or local hotkey (or even multiple hotkeys) can be added to it allowing to start RecordViewer even if tSIP sits in system tray.
Back to tSIP.