tSIP: shared contact notes
Example setup for shared phonebook (contacts) and contact notes.
Required tSIP version: 0.1.71.1+.
- specify custom phonebook file in Settings/Contacts - pointing to some location accessible to all users, e.g. network drive
- enable "Check if file is updated" option - this would reload phonebook if it changed by another user
- enable "Store contact note in file associated with contact entry" - contact note would be loaded from separate file each time when window is opened, independently from main contacts file
- specify file holding note for each contact entry
- if needed - add script adding basic call description to call note when call is confirmed and contact note is open
Here is script adding short description line to note when call is confirmed. It is intented to be assigned to both "on call state" and "on contact note open" events:
local callState = GetCallState() if callState == 6 then -- call confirmed print("Call confirmed -> appending note text\n") local text = "\r\n ****************************** \r\n" text = text .. os.date() .. " " if IsCallIncoming() ~= 0 then text = text .. "Incoming from " .. GetCallPeer() .. " to " .. GetUserName() else text = text .. "Outgoing to " .. GetCallPeer() .. " from " .. GetUserName() end text = text .. "\r\n" AppendContactNoteText(text) end
Back to howto list.