tSIP softphone: URL hit plugin
This very simple plugin sends HTTP GET request to specified server on incoming call. This is slightly similar to "HTTP query" function built into main executable, but while "HTTP query" opens specified link in (default) browser, this plugin just sends HTTP request silently. This HTTP request is intended to trigger some kind of action on server while not being directly visible to user.
Installation, as usual:
- copy dll file from /Release subdirectory in archive to /phone subdirectory of softphone
- run softphone, activate plugin in its settings
- close softphone, .cfg file for plugin would be saved on exit in its directory
- open .cfg file with text (or JSON) editor, replace host (default: "google.pl") and request (default: "/search?q=[number]" where "[number]" would be replaced with actual phone number from call) with your own
note: DO NOT add "http://" prefix to host
- test it - check softphone log for errors, run wireshark if needed
Dll is built with Code::Blocks 16 + MinGW, thus should be fairly easy to customize further. It is using wininet library thus Windows 2000 is minimal supported OS.
Source + binary: RingUrlHit.zip.
Back to tSIP softphone