$15 AT91SAM7S board
Simplest AT91SAM7S starterkit:
- only 1 pin connected to pad (PA3) to simplify routing,
- homemade (toner transfer + ferric chloride etching) 1-side PCB (4 jumpers on top side),
- works with SAM-BA bootloader,
- USB or externally powered,
- overall cost: about 15USD (USB A - USB B cable not included;-))
- recommended software ;-): WinARM + SAM-BA
Don't you know how to use this? Take a look at Atmel example of Mass Storage Device ;), bad this is under NDA only. Nice flashdrive, not so fast and capacious (29kB) though;].
2006.02.07 Found problem with CDC (basicUSB project) and motherboard with SIS7001 USB controller. Device works OK with KT600, KT880 motherboards, also there is no problem with MSD and custom USB (USBlibrary.dll) to SIS communication - probably quite unusual Atmel firmware bug.
2006.02.10 Problem with CDC solved thanks to Leo Havmoller. There is wrong declararation of endpoint 3 as isochronous - should be interrupt, both in AT91RM9200 and AT91SAM7S firmware.