tSIP softphone: G.729 codec
This is a second variant of G.729 codec dll module for tSIP, based on GPL v3 code from Belledonne Communications. First one was based on ITU code.
License: GPL v3. Contact Belledonne Communications if you need other option.
- download and install Code::Blocks, version with MinGW bundled (codeblocks-16.01mingw-setup.exe - version matters!)
- download tSIP source code, extract to folder of your choice; tSIP source contains some necessary header files shared with DLL
- extract g729 module code (archive below) to tSIP/baresip/modules (next to e.g. g722 folder)
- launch Code::Blocks, open g729.cbp project file (opening g729.cbp directly by double clicking might also work)
- make sure target is set to "Release" (unless you want modify/debug project) and hit "Build"
- g729.dll file should be generated in less than a minute. Create (or open) /modules/ subfolder for tSIP.exe and copy this DLL there
- enable G.729 in tSIP Settings/Codecs
Source + binary: tSIP-plugin-g729-bc_1_0_0.zip.
Back to tSIP.